Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Super fast shipping!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered some stuff from the sale pages Monday evening..
    I came on Wed afternoon!!
    granted..we live in MN,but that's just amazing!
    I ordered the Bitty Valentine outfit,Country day and the Holiday AGT with the acessories.
    It is all just darling and I'm putting it away for Granddaus for BDs and Christmas.
    Also..They sent a Licorice with her little collar and pillow.
    Didn't order her..but she sure is cute!
    Now tomorrow I need to call AG and figure out how to pay for her.
    I've bonded with the furry fluff and so I just can't send her back!!!
    Free shipping,too, on all of it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's great that you got your order so quickly, and good for you on your honesty about Licorice! (She DOES look pretty cute, even if she's not THAT much like a real cat. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Momtoatrio's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2005
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by bethmn:
    I ordered some stuff from the sale pages Monday evening..
    I came on Wed afternoon!!
    granted..we live in MN,but that's just amazing!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The shipping (free!) is incredible...I placed an order on Tuesday morning, and it was in my house by 2pm on Wednesday. I have NEVER seen shipping so fast! I am sure than your Granddaughter will LOVE all of those purchases. We love licorice here in this house too!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jerseycow6's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    That's great! Hmm...I'm jealous...I ordered stuff Tuesday and most of it hasn't even been shipped yet!

    They've put an extra small item in one of my orders before, too, and CS just ended up telling me to keep it. I hope you get to keep Licorice, and don't forget to post some pics if you do!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Once when I placed an order, they included a whole extra big box with a Nellie Doll (she was new at the time), a couple of Molly's things, some other stuff- all together, close to $200 worth of products. I called CS and told them about it. The lady was shocked. Somehow someone else's order (their name and address was on the sheet inside the box) got a UPS label with my name stuck on it. They sent me a new UPS sticker and I mailed it all back. I thought maybe they'd give me a little "reward" for being honest, but nothing. I'm still glad I sent it all back- it was the right thing to do, and I couldn't have kept it. But still, a little something would have been nice. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Jo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •